We had such a great day today!! The new class/craft room has everyone all a twitter. The kids were so enthusiastic I did not have crack the whip to get them going. It was a great day. We had BLT's for lunch one of their favorites. We set up our reward charts. I got to do my organization stuffs like, set up my daily log book, and my attendance sheets stuff like that. While we were out at the store the other day I got some Jolly ranchers and lolly pops for my desk. I know sugar is not good but, one lolly or hard candy now and then is just fine. ;)

So, with out further ado WELCOME to our room!! Let us know what you think. Have a great day!!


Bubba Ho-tep and Star, lounging together how cute is that!!



Oh, so soft... I cannot resist the hypnotic pull of the blankie...


Hands off teh blankie, pal. The look he is giving is soooooo funny.



Hoss, the school mascot. He is around 28 years old, he is my husbands childhood buddy.



The Reading Couch I really like having a cuddly place to all sit and read. ;)



Whiteboard above, chalkboard below. They are well loved and used often. ;)



The Franklin stove sits in the corner. It makes the room very toasty in the winter.

The desk and the worktable. Above the table, our stance on the 2nd Amendment. Mostly my husband just like plinking golf balls across the yard, but we do believe in the Right to Bear Arms. Just so everyone knows it is never loaded while hanging there only when in use.

So, that is our little school room in the piney woods way our yonder in the boonies.❤❤

Comments (5)

On June 9, 2009 at 5:44 AM , Ami said...

Looks good.
I love the stove in the corner. Makes me want to curl up with a good book.

 
On June 9, 2009 at 7:38 PM , Judy Dudich said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!! I REALLY WANT TO COME TO SCHOOL WITH YOU GUYS!
And...Jolly Ranchers are my most favorite candy...I can eat an entire bag all by myself!!!
(Have you tried those new "smoothie" flavored ones? MMMMM...good!)

Great job Haley! It looks so bright and cheerful, and comfy/cozy too!
I'm so happy for ya'.

 
On June 11, 2009 at 7:02 PM , Anonymous said...

Hi Haley, Love MOM

 
On June 12, 2009 at 4:34 AM , MOM #1 said...

What a great room. I'm askeered of guns, maybe you can throw that adorable blankie over it when I come to visit.

I actually do have a great casserole recipe (you know, I read a bunch of posts at once and then comment all in one big lump, LOL), but I'm too lazy to type it out right now. I'll try to pop back in and post it for you later.

Have a fantabulous weekend!

 
On June 15, 2009 at 4:09 AM , Jules said...

Hey Haley!
I always look at your blog and then we message each other about it. I really need to get better at commenting on here, giggle, sorry.

Your room is great and I'm so happy for you that it's working out well and you're not having to crack the whip! Talk to you soon.

Julie