Judy from benmakesten has tagged me in this game called: "My Top 8 Things"

So...here goes:

The Rules Are As Follows
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's
3. Tag 8 other bloggers – ummmm I will instead tag any/every one that wants to play.
4. Tell them they have been tagged. -- Yoooowhoooo You have been tagged. LOL

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. All the funny stuff my family comes up with
2. Waking up and spending the day with my family
3. My visit to RI this December to see my Parents and friends I have not been back in 9 years
4. The next time I get to see Julie and her family
5. the next 100 years of marriage
6. Finishing my book
7. Talking on the computer with my friends
8. the quiet times I spend with each of my kids

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. unpacked 3 boxes
2. laundry lots and lots of laundry
3. worked on being more organized
4. I made bean burritos with rice for dinner
5. hung out on the pickin' porch with my in-laws
6. cleaned my house
7. had to set up another book case since we had run out of space
8. Kissed and hugged my kids and husband

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. TBA
2. Learn every language
3. Travel the world
4. Make a difference in the world
5. Have a larger garden
6. Sew my own clothes from the 30's & 40's era
7. have my own cooking show
8. Be a better person

8 Shows I Watch
1. Bones
2. documentaries on Netflix
3. the Original Iron Chef
4. Chuck
5. Secretes of Magic Revealed
6. Sometimes Dog the Bounty Hunter
7. Sometimes Legeand of the Seeker
8. King of the Hill

It has been quite a while since I have posted. A lot has happened.
We had to have the electrical wiring in the meter box repaired cus it was a major fire hazzard. We are were very blessed since my husbands Uncle is an electrician and he and my hubby fixed it.

We went to a crawfish boil. We got to meet the neighbors.

We went for a drive on the dirt roads behind my house. We saw a deer and we saw 8 pigs. We also found a blackberry patch.

I made some chocolate covered candied grapefruit peels. Yummy!!

Killed two scorpians ewwwwwww, grossssssssss, iiickkkkkkkkk, gulp, and gasp!!

Got Lukas' room set up.

Had a 2 am scare of my hubby broke down on the side of the road. Again we were blessed and family came to our rescue and we got the car towed back here and my hubby home safe and sound.

We now have 11 kittens. Time to start adopting the kittens to some good families. We have two bob tails, two calicos (one of them has a 5th claw on her paw), 5 pure white (three of which are albino), one orange and white one with a 5th claw on his paw, and one black and white one.

We had our chickens here for two days. On the second night three of them were killed. We had to put them back across the street till we build a better coup. We had to get rid of the raccoon who had attacked them.

I dyed my hair. Red. I love it!!

I shot my first gun. I don't think I will ever become a gun toten' mamma but, out here in the woods it is a very useful skill. ;)

I think that is all for tonight I will back very very soon!! Have a great day!!

Comments (2)

On May 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM , MOM #1 said...

Red hair is quite a statement. Photos, please! I'm an animal lover too. I better not ever get enough money to live in a great big house on a large piece of land . . . I might just start my own zoo, LOL.

 
On May 17, 2009 at 8:00 PM , Judy Dudich said...

Ok...so first...one of those was NOT a cat, ha ha!!!

Next...seems we BOTH have had raccoon issues lately...ha ha

Now then: I want to sit on the pickin' porch too!
Candied grapefruit peels sounds delish...where on earth was your husband at TWO a.m.?!?!?!?

PLEASE let me see your red hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And scorpions?!?!?!? YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!