Today I feel the need for humor! So, today you are gonna get a dose of funny and weird stuff that makes my crazy little hamster go giddy up and keep my squeaky wheel spinning.



After getting all his luggage loaded in the limo, and His Holiness doesn't travel light, the driver notices that the Pope is still standing on the curb.
"Hey, Mr. Pope," says the driver in accented English. "Why have you not seated yourself in this excellent limo?"
"Well, to tell you the truth," says the Pope, "they never let me drive at the Vatican and I'd really like to drive."
"That is very much against the rules!" protests the driver, wishing he'd never left Calcutta.
"There might be something extra in it for you," says the Pope.
Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope gets in behind the wheel. He quickly regrets his decision when, after clearing the airport, the Pope accelerates the limo to 105 mph.
"Please be driving not so rapidly, Mr. Pope," pleads the worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal to the metal. Then they hear the siren.
"Oh, my gosh, now I am surely losing my license," moans the driver.
The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the patrolman approaches, but the cop takes one look at him, goes back to his motorcycle, and gets on the radio.
"I need to talk to the Chief," he says to the dispatch.
The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's stopped a limo going a hundred and five.
"So bust him," said the Chief.
"I think the guy's a big shot," said the cop.
"All the more reason."
"No, I mean really a big shot," said the cop.
"What'd ya got there, the Mayor?"
"Bigger."
"Governor."
"Bigger."
"Well," said the Chief, "who is it?"
"I don't know," said the cop, "but he's got the Pope driving for him."

Please check out this website, the artist is phenomenal artist, who get this “draws” on dirty car windows using the dust as his medium. Check out the gallery page.


http://www.dirtycarart.com/


O.K. So now you have had a cute joke and a pretty cool art to look at I just want to brag for a second about my soon to be 16 year old son. In this crazy world where the norm is for teens to reject the teachings of their parents and gasp for freedoms fresh air. My son has wrapped his arms around me and shown me what a man of moral fiber he is going to grow up to be. My husband and daughters went to East Texas, my son and I stayed behind. He has a class that he will be attending (that he got a scholarship). I was still pretty freaked out by what had happened and he knew it so he offered to camp out in my room. (insert awwww here) He has also watched countless old movies with me on Netflix. Movies I think most teens would have rolled their eyes at the prospect of having to watch such movies with their mom. Not my son he has willing done this. He has frequently come out of his room and asked me “whatcha doin' mom” or “want me to spend some time with you”. My bottle of water that I am constantly drinking out of keeps finding it's way to become full while I am in the bathroom. I am very grateful that he is showing what moral fiber he has. I have to say that he does these kinds of things all the time. But, it's time like these that it really makes me appreciate that he does them.
I wish all my dear sweet readers to have an awesometastic week.

Comments (1)

On January 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM , Judy Dudich said...

As to the first part of your post:

A HA HA HEE HEE HOO HOO HAAAA HEH HEH HEH
:: slaps knee and tosses head back ::

As to the second part of your post...I cried tears of joy for you Haley...cherish EVERY one of those moments with your AWESOMETASTIC son!
(I'm sure his dad is SO proud of him)

I am holding your family in prayer...
Judy