In October my sister in-law came to visit us. We had a lovely time and shared many homeschooling and all kinds of other websites we thought each other would enjoy. To help us to be able to pass said websites to each other she signed up for an account. So today I decided that I wanted to share a site with her on stumble when I realized she would never get it. So I looked up her profile and was reading websites she had saved when I came across this site. I can not help but think did she leave this to comfort us......


Do not stand at my grave and weep


Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!



Mary Frye (1932)

Comments (1)

On January 17, 2009 at 6:28 PM , Judy Dudich said...

I am completely dumbfounded.
Speechless